Includes art, music, dance, role play and imaginative play.
The children are able to-
- explore colour, texture, shape, form and space in two and three dimensions
- recognize and explore how sounds can be changed
- sing simple songs from memory
- recognize repeated sounds and sound patterns
- match movement to music
- respond in a variety of ways to what they see, hear, smell, touch and feel
- use their imagination in art and design, music, dance, stories and imaginative play and role play
- express and communicate their ideas, thought and feelings by using a widening range of materials, suitable tools, imaginative and role play, movement, design and making, and a variety of songs and musical instruments.