Our Forest School Sessions Take Place
Wednesdays and Thursdays
9.30 - 2.30
Outdoor learning activities
The natural world offers so many opportunities for learning. Here are a few outdoor learning activity ideas that our children will take part in.
– Cook on an open fire
– Create dens and shelters
– Collect colours from nature, grass, leaves, natural objects.
– Mark making using natural materials - mud and fingers/sticks
– Create an assault course using natural objects
– Hunt for minibeasts in trees and bushes
– Create a bug hotel
– Plant trees, and maintain pond
– Climb trees
– Build fires
- Mud Kitchens
Each week we explore new and exciting things...
Take a look at some of the things we have discovered and created ...