PINXTON NURSERY SCHOOL
Our School Vision is “Playing and Learning for Living”
At Pinxton Nursery School we are committed to high quality Early Years Education and Childcare. We aim for all children to become resilient, confident learners to achieve their full potential, and to develop skills, interests and resilience that provide the scaffolding for future learning.
Our Aims are to:
- Provide a caring learning environment that is happy, friendly and secure.
- Provide a curriculum that is inclusive to all children.
- Provide opportunities and experiences which promote creativity, enquiry and inspiration, forming the foundations for future learning and development.
- Promote children’s independence, confidence and self-motivation.
- Stimulate curiosity and challenge through a free flow approach of indoor and outdoor learning
- Provide a nurturing environment where children of all ages are listened to, valued and feel safe and secure.
- Promote respect and consideration for others and for their well-being.
- Provide an environment that works collaboratively with and supports the whole family